- Pick one of the following topics for your semester research paper report.
- The report body needs to be about three pages long (ranging from two and one half minimum to five maximum). This does not include a cover page or literature cited (references).
- You will need to have three peer reviewed references in addition to any popular sources (Wikipedia).
- You need to follow the MLA format.
- If you go to the writing lab and have your paper proofed and edited, you will get 5 points added as a bonus.
- You will need to include a discussion of the history of the disease, how many people it effects (is it common or rare), what are the symptoms and treatments, what is the prognosis, and any other interesting “tidbits” that you have discovered.
Charcot-Marie Tooth Disease
Fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva
Fibrous Dysplasia of Bone
Becker’s Muscular Dystrophy
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Restless Leg Syndrome
Creutzfeldt–Jakob Disease (CJD)
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get a Discount!
The post what is the prognosis, and any other interesting “tidbits” that you have discovered. appeared first on Premium Academic Affiliates.