Research the Kelley model of followership beginning with the article by Bjugstad, Thach, and Thompson (2006):
Bjugstad, K., Thach, E., & Thompson, K. (2006). A fresh look at followership: A model for matching followership and leadership styles. Journal of Behavioral & Applied Management,
Then, write an essay that addresses the following elements:
Describe Kelley’s effective followership.
- Describe how a leader might utilize the Kelley model of followership to assess follower effectiveness.
- Identify the categories of followers.
- Explain how knowledge of effective followership can help one’s leadership perspective.
- Discuss how a leader might develop individuals into more effective followers.
- Utilize two sources to use as references that support your essay (use attached and one additional source)
- Your essay should be three pages in length.
- Be sure to include the rubric elements from the guidelines below:
- The introduction engages the reader in the topic with some form of creative “hook” (such as a story, quote, example, etc.) and provides a clear background for the topic so that readers can gain an understanding of the purpose of the
- The quality of the discussion is clear and appropriate, providing strong evidence of critical thinking.
- The organization results in clarity and presents logically arranged points to support the proposed solution.
- The writing is clear and concise with correct sentence structure, grammar, and punctuation, and it is free from spelling
The number of credible academic sources meets or exceeds requirements (at least four) , and they are properly cited using APA format.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get a Discount! Use Coupon Code “Newclient”
The post Explain how knowledge of effective followership can help one’s leadership perspective. appeared first on Savvy Essay Writers.